- Blog: My Experience at Miroma (Zach Mandel)
- Miroma partners with The Marketing Society for third sucessive year.
- Supply Management: Using Corporate Barter for Marketing Services a ‘Good Procurement Win’
- Miroma renews commercial partnerships with RPA and PCA
- Miroma contributes to EGTA’s 40th anniversary publication
- September 2014
- June 2014
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- April 2013
- January 2013
- August 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
Huffington Post – Waste Not Want Not
Miroma CEO Marc Boyan shares his views on the high and ever-increasing levels of waste in today’s society.
We generate about 228 million tonnes of waste every year in England alone. If we take food wastage as one example,annually we’re actually throwing away £23 billion worth of food according to Love Food Hate Waste. It argues that if we all stop throwing food that could have been eaten, the benefit to the planet would be the equivalent of taking one in five cars off the road.
With this in mind, whilst there’s undoubtedly going to be waste in the world we live in, it doesn’t need to damage the environment. It should be recycled or incinerated, even re-distributed. In fact, one method – corporate bartering – can see a retailer exchange their stock in return for an increased marketing budget.
Read the full article here