- Blog: My Experience at Miroma (Zach Mandel)
- Miroma partners with The Marketing Society for third sucessive year.
- Supply Management: Using Corporate Barter for Marketing Services a ‘Good Procurement Win’
- Miroma renews commercial partnerships with RPA and PCA
- Miroma contributes to EGTA’s 40th anniversary publication
- September 2014
- June 2014
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- April 2013
- January 2013
- August 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
Miroma place at Number 48 in the Deloitte Fast 50 for a second year.
The UK Fast 50 is one of the UK’s foremost technology awards programmes. Now in its sixteenth successful year, it is an acknowledgement of the 50 fastest-growing technology companies in the UK. The ranking is based on revenue growth over the last five years.
The UK Fast 50 is part of an international programme run by Deloitte.
Previous winners have come from across the UK, are both large and small, and included some of the most dynamic players in all areas of technology, from Internet specialists to biotech, digital media technology to life sciences, computers to semiconductors and software to telecommunications.
Find out more about the Deloitte Fast 50 here