- Blog: My Experience at Miroma (Zach Mandel)
- Miroma partners with The Marketing Society for third sucessive year.
- Supply Management: Using Corporate Barter for Marketing Services a ‘Good Procurement Win’
- Miroma renews commercial partnerships with RPA and PCA
- Miroma contributes to EGTA’s 40th anniversary publication
- September 2014
- June 2014
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- April 2013
- January 2013
- August 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
Miroma renews commercial partnerships with RPA and PCA
Miroma are delighted to announce the renewal of its commercial partnership agreements with both the RPA (Rugby Players Association) and the PCA (Professional Cricketers Association).
Since establishing the commercial partnerships last year, our clients have enjoyed a number of benefits and privileges, including hospitality at international and club games, as well as access to exclusive evening events including the Computacenter Rugby Player Awards Dinner, the TAG Heuer International Rugby Dinner and the PCA Long Room Dinner.
Building on the success of last year, the new agreements will further leverage Miroma’s passion for sport to deliver sports access to its clients… all available on Corporate Barter.